- Membership application
- Please use our form for change notifications
- Form "Confirmation of membership fees" for submission to the tax authority
Advantages of the GfH-Membership
- Reduced registration fees to participate in national and international conferences on human genetics
- Reduced registration fee for academic courses of Akademie Humangenetik
- Free subscription to the journal medizinischegenetik 4 times /year
- Access to the "Directory of Members"
- Reduced registration fees for double-membership of GfH and ESHG
Annual membership fees
|GfH members in leading position
(Institute management, chief doctors, doctors with private liquidation, department heads with independent households, heads of MVZ, practice owners)
|Regular fee||€ 190|
|In case of concomitant membership of the Berufsverband Deutscher Humangenetiker e.V. (BVDH)||€ 190|
|GfH members without leading position
|Regular fee||€ 115|
|Reduced fee, in case of concomitant membership of the Berufsverband Deutscher Humangenetiker e.V. (BVDH)||€ 95|
|Seniors / employed students / reduced fee in case of social hardship||€ 80|
|Students without employment||€ 40|
Any person who is interested in supporting the objectives and activities of the GfH is eligible for membership in the Society. Members may be elected, and vote on Society matters.
Individuals or legal entities (organizations) that support the objectives and activities of the Society may become sustaining member. They are entitled to all membership rights and benefits except to hold elected positions and to vote.
Donation receipt / tax assessment
GfH-membership fees and donations to the GfH can be deducted from tax. You will receive a donation receipt for your donations. For membership fees of up to € 200, our invoice, your bank statement and our certificate are sufficient as an attachment to the tax return.
Payment of membership fees
The GfH membership fee is paid exclusively via SEPA direct debit.
*including 25 clinical geneticists / natural scientists in one person